Rules & safety
Please take the time to watch our safety video below!
Follow Safety Protocols and avoid injuries!
LIw Ninja Park & gym rules
- No outside food or drinks (other than water) permitted in the facility (no coolers or lunch boxes).
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory for all participants and must be worn at all times.
- No one under the age of 15 is allowed in the facility without DIRECT SUPERVISION of a Parent or guardian supervision (Guardians are liable for participants on or off the premises. guardian or parent must remain onsite).
- Children between 5-12 years of age must be chaperoned; within spotting distance.
- One Person Per Obstacle At A Time Due To High Risk Of Injury.
- Respect Our Property. No Misuse Of Obstacles. No Horseplay.
- No Drugs Or Alcohol. If Under The Influence You Will Be Asked To Leave.
- Spray down obstacles and equipment after use.
- The Summit Gym and Weight Room (Members Only): Must be a member and at least 16 year of age, or accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times
*Please follow post signs, rules and respect roped off areas.
*Policy changes: we reserve the right to alter, add, remove and make any exceptions to any posted rules at any time.
-Lost Island Ownership